Thursday, September 11, 2008

do u like....?


Michael Kors


Carolina Herrera


Marc by Marc Jacobs




Marc Jacobs


Matthew Williamson


Narciso Rodriguez



Proenza Schouler



Rodarte



Thakoon



Tuleh



I am most underwhelmed.

I refuse to address the monstrosities that Marc put on the catwalk for Marc Jacobs Collection (except for the first shoe, which I probably would wear. Love the 'magic carpet' look).

I do, however, love the Rodarte's and the first Thakoon, as well as the Narciso Rodriguez shoes. Hard not to like the NR's as they are quite classic and PYTHON which is always a no-brainer for me.

Proenza is definitely too try-hard. Lanvin, much? the whole collection smelled of Alber!

Carolina's first pump looks very much like Balenciaga's FW08 pointy, slightly platformed stiletto.

Can't wait to see what else comes out!

Paris fashion week couldn't come soon enough.

2 comments:

Rebecca Jane said...

I actually like the marc by marc shoes. Well, the first ones anyway. The Marc Jacobs ones were better all around. Rodarte was perfection.

JJ said...

ooops! forgot to clarify... I was ragging on the Marc Jacobs collection shoes, not the MBMJ! I kinda like the first Marc by Marc.