Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Collier de Cavalli

Here is an example of designers getting 'inspired' from others. Do these belts look familiar?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Are you seeing what I'm seeing?






it's the Hermes Collier de Chien!

As much as I dislike Cavalli's designs, he definitely chose the right accessory to be 'inspired' by. The CDC belts and bracelets are stunningly hot and SCREAM luxe punk. I hope to have one someday!

get Cavalli's inspired (but definitely toned-down) version of the CDC belt at Yoox for 123 euros.

If you are after the real deal then BIS Designer Resale on Ebay has it, as well as many other stores.

2 comments:

Sushi said...

Do you know what the style name of the Cavalli belt is? I can't find it anywhere online! Thanks, Sushi

JJ said...

sushi: I'm sorry, I don't know the style name! :(