Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Charles Anastase

I'm still catching up on the London shows!

I *swooned* when I saw the Charles Anastase collection.

I am getting a fantastically fresh laid-back vibe from it. So 70's Parisian girl who wears crinolines but dresses them down with slouchy, lived in knits... the styling is to die for.

I love the geek-chic glasses too, they complete the whole look very well.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

what I love the most?
the look can be easily recreated with pieces you probably already have at home. Just layer on a slouchy grey tee and a pastel-colored cardigan over the little white prairie dress you probably have from when they were "in" a few seasons ago.. put some slouchy thin knit socks and some chunky platforms and voila!

flat-iron your hair and put on some geeky frames for maximum effect.

this is sooo not my look right now but I'm willing to give it a go as I love it so much (maybe because it's reminiscent of the casual romantic-ness of Chloe from two years ago. I still die for '06 Chloe pieces).


1 comment:

Rebecca Jane said...

oh my gorgeousness! these are stunning - and you're right - these looks would be fairly easy to recreate!