Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sunday

On Sunday I attended my bf's cousin's wedding which was absolutely beautiful. Here are pics of my outfit that I promised, I am wearing the Zara cream dress with black linen wrap. The dress was originally a boring A-line shape, and I hated that it ended around 5cm after the slip did. I absolutely had to modify it somehow, so I took the elastic tie from some sweatpants and inserted it into the hem and tied it so the whole bottom part scrunched up. Voila! instant bubble hem! I accessorized with a Marc Jacobs clutch I haven't used in years, silver cuff and Balenciaga SS06 suede shoes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite accessory though has to be the flower I picked from the garden to put behind my ear.

Photobucket

how did I cope with the heels after the previous day's foot massacre? strategically placed band-aids, my friends. that is all.

No comments: