Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Monday

Probably the best day of the week and it's only wednesday. Why, you ask? Because I scored big time!! me and the bf went shopping and I bought two of my holy grail items. I present to you a FW07 rick owens leather jacket and a DRKSHDW hoodie. It's a sin that I won't be wearing the jacket until fall because it's quite warm...but I did get it on sale, didn't I?

PLEASE IGNORE THE BRIGHT GREEN PAJAMA SHORTS WITH PIGGIES ON THEM.

jacket (worn with RO twisty shirt)
Photobucket

Photobucket

hoodie
Photobucket

Photobucket

jacket+hoodie
Photobucket

this is the immense beauty of Rick Owens clothes. They are the easiest, comfiest things to wear and you can just pile them on and they work fabulously together. If only I had a closet full of his clothes, getting ready in the morning would be a breeze. Wake up, throw on a RO skirt and tank top and you're done. (No flip flops please. Don't be unfabulous.)

8 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats on two great purchases! I love both of them.

THE DIVINITUS said...

hot hot hot!!!!! i want :)

Marina said...

RO leather jackets-the best jackets!!!Hoodie also nice. Congratulations!!!

nv said...

ah I love that jacket! what a great find

chauss said...

jj, ahhhhhhhhh! ro jacket on sale???? where did you find that? sign me up!
btw, i love the hoodie too. :)

Fashion Is Poison said...

oooommmg my HG jacket!!!! it looks perfect on you. one day....i'll join the club!

fashionispoison from tfs

MEMEME said...

can I have your jacket please..???..LOL...love it!!

moonstone said...

oh my goood you have to tell us where you found the jacket on sale!!!