Friday, June 6, 2008

how sexy are you feeling right now?


I droooool every time I see pictures of Alaia dresses and skirts. They are so unapologetically sexy!! and somehow they are never slutty (except when Lindsay Lohan wears them). And I love that they are the only clothes that DON'T look good on the Snejana-types. You need to have curves to pull these dresses off. The other fundamental requirement?

CONFIDENCE.

I would like to have a nice, tight, high-waisted skirt (the most flattering cut, IMO) to wear on my "skinny days". Or a curvy, sculpted coat for winter.


I would also like a bottomless bank account in Leichtenstein.

3 comments:

chauss said...

love vintage alaia and the REAL vintage herve leger, not this new bcbc use-his-name stuff.... i am lucky to own one vintage alaia black scuba dress with cutouts... it is long sleeve and very heavy, amzing fit, but really warm, even for me......who wears boots year round in 90 degree weather.....

Marina said...

I agree with chauss. New Herve Leger suitable for Lindsey Lohan or any other trashy-glamour girls like her. My dream-is to buy vintage Alaia dress...But now I want to buy Alaia shoes, but it cost in Moscow more than 1 000 euro(((

Marina said...

Read my Tag (do you remember, you tagged me)