Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Alber for Acne

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I had no idea what to expect when I heard this collab was coming up. I was afraid of being disappointed (like when I saw the Alaia for Seven jeans collab... a world of no), but Alber churned out impressively chic pieces. Look at that volume and structure! Perfect proportions all around. Nipped waists, exaggerated sleeves and slim-but-not-skinny pants. IN DENIM!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Look at that denim jacket, please. I am extremely picky about denim jackets. Up till now the only ones that are acceptable in my book are DRKSHDW ones, but I guess they're gonna need to make space for one more. Beautiful tailoring but not too fussy.
It's carefree glamour, and it's kind of a big deal.


from fashionweekdaily:

The jeans line will range from $550 to $650, while coats will run $1,200 to $1,500. Jewelry and handbags are expected to be priced north of $1,500.

AY DIOS MIO! and you though all high-end designer/affordable brand collabs were for us common folk?

1 comment:

Marina said...

I don't like collaboration high-end designers with cheap brands. I think that Roberto Cavalli can't create really unique piece for H&M, for example.
But this Elbaz collection is a real good thing.
P.S. I love denim dresses!