Friday, July 4, 2008

Candy

Photobucket

I totally pigged out on this ^^^ yesterday. Me, the BF and his best friend hit up a fair/music festival kinda thing and we ate junk food like there was no tomorrow.
I nabbed a really cool chunky necklace made of wooden links.. very Marni-esque...pics to come!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am wearing a Gareth Pugh top over an oversized rick owens shortsleeve shirt, Noir bridle belt, and zara gladiator sandals. As you can see, I am trying out dark red lipstick. I usually never wear the stuff, but the SS08 Lanvin runway makeup was too exquisite to not give it a try.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

beautiful! And I love your bangs - tres chic...p.s. Those coke gummies are making me salivate at my desk..hmm...I think I might have to go buy some...your blog is great- really interesting photos

Anonymous said...

I like the contrast in the outfit – I can´t explain why it looks like this to me but it looks like every single detail is at its defined place.

Marina said...

I love the contrast between your sooo British designer's top and sandals.You can mix different clothes in such a interesting way!

JJ said...

ash: those coca cola gummies were the bomb. I really think you should go have some!

89: thank you! I usually don't like to mod photos but sometimes with a bit of tweaking something really nice can come out.

marina: I love to mix it up! thank you :)