Sunday, March 7, 2010

MØØNSPØØN SALØØN



Moonspoon Saloon was born from a meeting of the minds of designer and CSM graduate Sara Sachs and artist Tal R.
They started out as a Danish label but moved to LA in november 2009.

Not being afraid to create new shapes and mixing materials and prints like no one's business, MSS have been showing up in the world's most directional shops in limited editions. Dover Street Market and Seven NY mebbe?

The clothes are already knockouts considering the oversized silhouettes alone, and with Tal R.'s technicolor flair they come to life. Don't they put you in a good mood just looking at them??
If I was a psychiatrist I would probably be decked in Moonspoon Saloon at my therapy sessions, no need to give my patients no Zoloft!!



their FW10 collection is entitled "California"




Roller skates, people cropped in half, crayon-colored backgrounds?? PUT IT ALL ON MEH



Lookbook















crop tops that let you see a lil' bit of skin

Moonspoon Saloon recently did a performance Old and Confused in collaboration with the notorious L.A. based choreographer Ryan Heffington. California was shown by contemporary dancers and roller skaters in the streets of China Town in Los Angles.

to see the clothes and the roller-skating sexy pyjama posse in motion PRETH PLAY

from V Magazine on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Amazing... love the rollerskates

I overestimated my skating skills recently and was sadly reminded I'm not as great as I make myself out to be. Thanks alright, it's always fun. Wish I looked half as good as these people when doing it

Flaviana Boni said...

Finalmente ho trovato il blog della ragazza più stilosa della terra!(passami il termine da tredicenne, ma non sapevo come spiegarmi meglio!)
Inoltre il tuo blog mette troppa simpatia..adoro i dinosauri!
P.S. sono miss f dell pop rock ;)
Un bacione!