Monday, November 3, 2008

she loves my blog!

The amazing Sara at Charmed Silver Shoes has tagged me awhile back for an I love your blog award! It really means a lot to me and I am honored that my musings (ramblings?) and occasional outfit pics can be considered award-winning reading material!



I think I am supposed to "tag" people and comment on their blogs but I prefer to do what comes naturally :)

Thanks again to Sara (who's name I really love. Might it be because it's also mine?? LULZ!)

As to never leave a post without some kind of sartorial insanity, here is a bit of Rick Owens for your viewing pleasure...

img133/6191/laynalr0.jpg
garancedore.fr

3 comments:

Sara said...

You totally deserve it - I truly love your blog and your sense of style!

Marina said...

I love your blog too!!!!

Leigh said...

great blog! i loved that photo when i saw it on garance too!