Thursday, June 4, 2009

My market blog isn't getting a lot of attention (LULZ) so I guess I'll just post up my ebay links here for the time being. Newly listed are 3 amazing pieces.... all with a starting bid of $150 and free shipping! now start bidding ya hear? it's all NWT!!!


John Galliano deconstructed roses dress
This dress is so inthane but I wouldn't wear it enough to justify it's beauty. I'm kinda into *hats* lately and I think my hat looked pretty damn good with this outfit. PARDON MY COUTURE!

Lanvin ss07 silk dress


Balenciaga fw07 coat


3 comments:

Fierce or Farce? said...

you have the most amazing shit all the time!!!! bitches better buy this!

RGM said...

Hello, just stopping by to say I loved your blog, and the shoe drawings you posted a few archived months ago. Bookmarked =)

Unknown said...

wooow love the first one!!